Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Book Three Begins....at last!



After months of thinking about it and weeks of discussing it plus a full weekend arguing with the husband about it, I have finally made a start on the volume that will complete my autobiographical trilogy.   In general the content could be termed `sensitive’ I suppose.  I firmly maintain that times have changed, the society we live in has changed with it and these days no-one gives a hoot about things that happened decades ago.  The husband does not altogether agree with me, however.  A small part of me wonders if he is right.
Chalk Pits & Cherry Stones was easy to write and I enjoyed doing so.  Eight Ten to Charing Cross  was not quite as easy and overall less stress free to bring to fruition.  Book Three (no working title yet) I am not at ease with and I fully expect that it will feel more like hard work.  But two thousand words have already been written so the die is cast

No comments:

Post a Comment