Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

More hours in each day are needed

I definitely need a larger hour quota per day in order to keep up with all the updating I am now supposed to be doing via various essential sites such as Facebook, Linked In, Street Life ..... and I must not forget this blog of course.    I need perhaps to arm myself with an `Update Diary' so that the time spent is divided equally between these commitments.   I wonder how other people manage.  Maybe they get up very early in the morning and get stuck in before dawn breaks.     I'm already feeling guilty about Twitter.  I haven't even made a start there though I did buy a copy of the Dummies Guide To Twitter For Seniors which I was assured by the person who sold it to me, would help.   Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment