Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

How I hate banks!

I managed to get locked out of a joint account today whilst attempting to log in to on line banking - admittedly to an account that lies dormant for long periods.   Dormant it may be but I am one hundred per cent certain that last time I worked in it, three months or so ago, the password DEFINITELY WORKED!    Now it doesn't and the  voice on the help line was not as helpful as she might have been.   She could not definitely ID me, she said and so she could only suggest that I pop along to the local branch with a driving license.   I felt a bit like one of those unfortunate international travelers on `Border Security' who are cheerfully told their visa for visiting Australia is not going to be granted and they need to pop back to Sri Lanka or Bulgaria.   

No comments:

Post a Comment